Yes, these kinds of posts are over done, mindless, brain fluff.
They’ve also got some wonderful hints of truth. There’s always tomorrow.
The real question is, when do these thing stop being true? Do they?
1. You went to the grocery store and bought all healthy things, but then you got tired and hungry when you got home, so you ordered pizza. You’ll cook tomorrow, right?
2. You got all that spinach for all those green smoothies. You made one. You threw out the spinach after it turned into mush in the bottom drawer of your refrigerator. Nice!
3. You woke up this morning like, I’m going to the gym if it’s the last thing I do in my entire life! You didn’t go. You’ll get ‘em next time, champ.
4. Last weekend you were all, I’m never drinking again, that’s it, never, ever, ever, ever? Two days later, happy hour happened and now you’re just breaking promises to yourself.
5. Save money? Budget? What do these words mean?
6. If you get all your laundry done and put away within the…
View original post 302 more words